Business Development Intern
CONSULTPORT is the finest digital marketplace that brings together leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants with businesses. We are building the leading all-in-one platform for consulting services and we are determined to disrupt the way Consulting has been so far. Led by experienced entrepreneurs, with background from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google, our mission is transforming the world of work to meet the challenges of the future.
About the role:
As a Business Development Intern at Consultport, you will have a real impact on a growing company. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across Europe. We help them by finding the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy and transformation, business model development and more.
- Collaborate closely with our business development and account management team to acquire new consulting projects
- Enter new data records and maintain master data in the CRM system
- Allocate new leads to our business development team
- Be the contact person for customer inquiries and appointments
- Source relevant new business contacts
- Contribute to shaping and executing sales campaigns
- Help to continuously improve our internal and external sales processes
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- Constantly GROW and develop yourself professionally and personally, with continuous helpful feedback and coaching sessions
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- (In progress) Degree in Business, Marketing or a similar field
- People person, enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, but also about closing deals
- Hands-On Mentality: You are not afraid of cold calling B2B prospects
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation abilities
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both written and verbal)
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Become part of a diverse, international, highly skilled community
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Free drinks, regular team lunches and social events
Our company culture:
We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that bring us forward. Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make a difference and create change.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Please send us your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references) together with your soonest start date and salary expectations. We look forward to welcoming you on-board!