International Growth Manager - France
Consultport is a young, fast-growing company on a mission to disrupt the way Consulting has been done up until now.
We have built one of the finest digital marketplaces that connect top-tier management consultants and leading digital experts with businesses to help them succeed with their digital strategy, digital transformation, business model development, and other strategic projects.
We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that bring us forward. Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make the difference and create change.
We’re headquartered in Berlin and work with clients across Europe, ranging from fast-growing startups to large corporations.
As an International Growth Manager at Consultport, you’ll help to grow our international footprint. We are looking for a charismatic and hands-on leader for our French market launch and expansion across Europe.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion market and to build a business from scratch in a new country, with the potential to become a country manager.
As International Growth Manager, you will:
- Work on business-critical projects, evaluate their strategic importance and conduct our expansion into a new geographical market
- Meet and acquire new clients, expand our business portfolio and develop partnerships
- Manage and improve business development and operational processes for your country
- Identify new concepts, setup and run nationwide go-to-market campaigns
You love to:
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- Constantly GROW and develop yourself professionally and personally, with continuous helpful feedback and coaching sessions
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- University degree/MBA from a top university in Business, Management or a similar field
- 3+ years experience within a leading consulting company
- Business Development experience in a top start-up or high-performance culture environment
- A passion for entrepreneurship with hands-on mentality
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build relationships and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally
- Strong analytical skills that you use to break down problems, and act on them
- Native French speaker fluent in English. German knowledge is a plus.
Join us and you’ll get to:
- Help shape one of the most exciting ventures in Europe
- Take full responsibility from day one
- Have support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Become part of a diverse, international, highly-skilled community
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Get free drinks (water, coffee, tea), and regular team lunches and social events
Does this sound like the perfect next challenge for you? Please send us your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references. We look forward to welcoming you on-board!