Senior Business Development Manager
CONSULTPORT is the finest digital marketplace that brings together leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants with businesses. We are building the leading all-in-one platform for consulting services and we are determined to disrupt the way Consulting has been so far. Led by experienced entrepreneurs, with background from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google, our mission is transforming the world of work to meet the challenges of the future.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Development Manager at Consultport, you will have a real impact on a growing company. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across Europe. We help them by finding the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy and transformation, business model development and more.
- Take ownership for bringing in new business in the DACH Region
- Reach out to key decision makers by approaching them directly
- Contribute to further develop the sales strategy together with our Head of Growth
- Understand customer requirements, perform customer presentations, prepare offers, negotiate and conclude contracts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of consulting projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Create annual sales plans with the management team and report regularly on activities, progress and successes
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- Constantly GROW and develop yourself professionally and personally, with continuous helpful feedback and coaching sessions
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- Degree in Business or a similar field
- 5+ years of experiences in Enterprise/B2B sales
- Proven success in sales or key-account management
- Experience with professional services / (strategy) consulting
- Proven track records in closing enterprise clients and managing stakeholders from different industries
- People person, enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, but also about closing deals
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Become part of a diverse, international, highly skilled community
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Free drinks, regular team lunches and social events
Our company culture:
We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that bring us forward. Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make a difference and create change.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Please send us your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references) together with your soonest start date and salary expectations. We look forward to welcoming you on-board!